Most Popular Offerings
- The Voice of Leadership: “It Depends” Approach
- How to Coach a Virtual Team
- Critical Thinking
- Coaching from a Distance: E-Leadership
- Collaborative Leadership Skills for Managers
- Leadership and Team Development
- Leadership Development for Women
- Project Management IT and Software Developers
- Leading Your Team to Success
- Project Team Leadership: Building Commitment
Overall, I learned that the role of the manager is not to know how to execute the detailed areas of expertise of the employees (which I've been trying to do for a year now). The manager's role is to enable communication and to coordinate time tables, projects and resources to enhance employee development and achieve company goals.
Holly - 2013
The instructor did a great job presenting the information and was very knowledgeable. He provided real life experiences from various companies that he has worked with which I found to be beneficial in visualizing some of the cause and affect interactions of managers and employees. Although cost may be a factor, the long term benefit of engaging in communication coaching sessions will offset the cost through increased productivity and accountability.
Needless to say, I really enjoyed the class and am currently putting the techniques learned into practice. Thanks again!
Justin - 2014
PO Box 691593, San Antonio, Texas 78269
Call us today! (210) 392-6993